There is a long list of why you should include strength training in your programme
- Not only does strength training increase your physical work capacity, it also improves your ability to perform daily life activities. You will be able to work harder and longer with the help of proper weight training activities.
- It improves bone density. One of the best ways you can control and reduce bone loss as you age is to add strength training into your workout plan.
- It promotes fat free body mass.The lean muscle mass that we all work so hard to achieve, decreases with age. If we don’t add strength training to our routine workout, then it will turn into fat.
- It increases the strength of connective tissue and muscle. This leads to improved motor performance and decreased injury risk.
- It improves your quality of life.
- Strength training will not only make you strong but will also help with managing your overall weight.
Your body works harder to make muscle than fat.Strength training can boost your metabolism so you burn more calories throughout the day. Make strength and weight training an absolute part of your routine…