Let’s do some squats and why should we doing them???
- Squats build muscles:- squatting helps muscle growth throughout the body and not just the legs.
- This intense excercise improves lower and upper body.
- It engages many muscles and is a great multi purpose excercise.
- It will make your butt firmer without putting pressure on the back.
- It will also tighten and tone your abs.
- Squats will help you to burn fat faster. It is one of the best ways to burn more calories.
- It improves balance and mobility…As you get older,having strong legs become important for balance and to stay mobile . Squats will help in improving the strength of your legs and maintaining balance.
- Squats use every leg muscle and will tone your lower body…it will help in improving the strength of your calves, hamstrings and quadriceps.
- Squats strengthen ligaments and prevent injuries.
Doing squats in right manner is very important…..The video attached to this link will help you to squat in a right way…..People with leg or knee injuries should avoid doing it….Make squatting an essential part of your daily excercise.